Designed by Elizabeth Dawson Designs
Methadone is a synthetic opiate and is used to reduce withdrawal symptoms in people addicted to heroin or other opioids without causing the "high" associated with the drug addiction. Many people on methadone maintenance treatment are able to successfully lower their dose over time and become completely drug free.
Methadone Treatment Features:
- Significantly Higher Success Rate for Sober Living Outcomes;
- Reduced Mortality;
- Reduction in Criminal Activity;
- Counseling Centered;
- Referral Available to Other Needed Social Services;
- Reduced Transmission of Disease;
- Improved Pregnancy Outcomes.
Happy Birthday Methadone!!